Ads

Friday, June 26, 2009

Addendum: Angels Do Die!

Girls Nex' Door! SWEET!
Love her hair colors~!

Former Angels of Charlie, Farrah Fawcett passed away on the same day wif MJ. She on battle wif cancer for many years till she drops! She suffering a Anal Cancer for many years but Medical teams examined her and informs that she are Cancer free on her 60th birthday but 4 month later, she effected backed cancer! As Jill Munroe on Charlie's Angels, she caught my eyes! Well yeah, cause my mums always talked bout her! Hu3 Good Morning Charlie~! *Former Angels
If u can get in it, U'r Damn Sexy! and She DID IT~!

My mum do admire her so much, and she told me that Farrah hair was a Big Hitz all over the world back that time and EVEN NOW! As me myself, extend the greetings, thoughts and prayers to Her and condolents her family, and May She Rest In Peace. . . .*muahxx


XOXOXO Julzen Rancic



----------------
Now playing: Destiny's Child - destiny child's - independent women
via FoxyTunes

No comments: