Ads

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cat Have 9 Life??? TRUE or FALSE


Izzit true ? ? i wonder how true it is till last night its makes me rethink back . . . either True or Not!
Why i comeup with dis kind of topics? Lemme clear it.Last nitez afta finish my test at Library exam hall, alone n' frust mood, i walk through da library to ATM machine while messaging ma fren !!

B4 dat i noticed got 4 missed call from my mum while am doin my exam.. afta all settle down, i missed call back to my mum(not enuf crdt lor, miscal dah ler) . . n she return back my call... n' in end of of our chat, my mum warmly tell me dat our Lovely cutey Cat are DEAD ady! *silent Oh My God . !! Am in shock, likes worlds falls apart. . .. .still can't believe wat her sayin to me. Am i dreamin? oh Plisss wake me Up n tell all dis juz a dreams . ! ! Pliss , anyone . .plisss . . . !! :-(

My mum told me yesterday she so sick, dont want to eat, even drink . .only sit in one corner, weakly! In da evenin, my mum helps her by givin her drink.. She reject to eat . . U ols know wat, while she is in good health, she eat a lot, A LOT! My mum said she cant even pull up her face . . . Hear dat, (even now) my tears come down! Then afta maghrib prayer, she cough a lot wif BLOOD . . oh my poor kitty! suffer so much to facin her death, n slowly her become silent, go peacefully wif my family around . . Sadly am not around by dat time. .

She such a hyperactive cat, tame, noty(so much) n' funny. . I Still remember da day am back home during my midterm break, suddenly she climb on my feet n' bite me softly! Miss u so much! When am back to my campus, by dat time, she caught fever ady! If, IF am stay for another one day and bring u to da clinic . .

Many sweet memory wif u my sweety kitty.. da day u out of nowhere sleep beside me, U love to do dat ryte! Slip while runnin in da house cause ur feet full wif fur! U entertain our family so much while ur alive1 Even my dad which is not cat lover, love u so much!

For my kitty names Aspalela(Elly, u give her name dat i will nvr 4get) , May u Rest In Peace . . We know, those who go leavin us will return back da new one but mayb in other way! LOve u my baby . . Our sweet memory together, are carved permanently in my heart. .

R.I.P Aspalela


----------------
Now playing: mariah carey - Cant Take That Away From Me
via FoxyTunes

No comments: