Ads

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tag...Tag... TAG

Arini nk feelin di tag owg ..Walaupun!!!.

di curi dr blog sum1 tanpa memberitahu nya... saper suh public kan!! Hohoh... so uosl tgk laa ap yg sempat terlintas di otak nie.... express work!

1) What is the most important things in your life?
* Love by my family, frens and lovedones(ad ker?xpa lh), my money n anything closer to me! (yeah, my pc 2)

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
* my St. Ives facial wash.. and T-shirt from **

3) Where do you wish to get married?
* at Lord Of The Ring scene, where frodo baggin are my maid of honor,sunset scene wif all da garden light! cozy aite!

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
* Depends!

5) Are you in love?
* yes..Yes..YEs...YES...!!! n also in white shoes from Guess, Vest By Valentino and LV wallet. They are soooo tempting!*beranganz laaa

6) Where was the last restaurant you had a meal?
* La bodega at Pavillion wif my sis! for the 3rd time,duhhhh!

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
* aishh, am ony bought GLAM magazines nowadays which is twice a year ony *sigh

8) What is your full name?
* Patrick Dempsey..hahaha... those know me would knoe!

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
* both! bertepuk tampar lagi uolsss...

10) Name persons that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
* Meet Donatella Versace to ask her send one or two model to me, at least 2! oso Jude Law, his act in The Holiday make me melt, expecially part whenvr he cry, ouh3.... Karl Lagerfeld to gratitude him for making dis fashion industry so FABULOUS! n os Kimora by expose the real world f DIVA!

11) Christina or Britney?
* Britney for her song, and Christian for song and attitude*btw well done wif ur E-size bra, go gurl!

12) Do you do your own laundry?
* Yes... ws/mc yg pkai coin.. xsuke bsh tgn, sakit belakang u ols!

13) The most exciting places you want to go?
* Hong Kong, Paris, Itali and Bali = for shopping, look at the people* Thailand, bangkok = cik cur, voley?? lol

14) Hugs or kisses?
* Kisses..a good long kiss turns me on..

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you
*no one tagged me, steal it from sum1 else blog

16)8 things I am passionate about:
* interior* A LOttttt of garment* Latest gadget* money* hygene* good frens* nice hair cut* love

17)8 things I say too often:
* kannnnnnnnnnn..!!
* hauk
* my gosh
* u olssssssss
* ader meks khesah?
* dinch..
* Pokeyyy
* Kater nya


18)8 books I've read recently:
* shud i put it here... letak sajork. .!
-Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer-Differential Equations-Thermodynamics-Manual Lab Heat-Glam Lelaki isu 2008-Maskulin Julai(ohh JP my dear!)
*itu jerk n ony baca yg 2 last, LOL!
19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
* Bringing On The Heartbreak - Mariah Carey
* The Way That I Love - Ashanti
* Hot As Ice - Britney Spears
* This Is Y I'm Hot - Che' Nelle
* Low - Florida feat T-Pain
* After Tonight - Justin Nozuka
* I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
* Diamond Are Forever - Shirley Bassey
*Ayat-ayat Cinta - Rossa

20)8 things I learned last year:
* envy to those people who live life to da fullest..so i need too
* I need more accessories like bangle,ring and bracelet
* Buying a lot of trouser juz change a bit of ur style,so do shop shirt!
* Word of "I Love U" are powerful for those appreciate love, rather than anybody who is easily says dats word!
* I'm realy Into Fashion...fashion Rawk!
* Rather Silent to those who'r can't decide which is Good or Bad, Walaupun!
* Be grateful of what u have..
* Money is not everything..happiness and self satisfaction is Da ONE!



----------------
Now playing: Duffy - Stepping Stone
via FoxyTunes

No comments: