Ads

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Council's Spoken.

OMG
what i've been thinking and cursing all time about why the bloggin format change NOW it's actually me who is so BIMBO.! *yes uols, am cursing myself now

All this time, am choosing a HTML format rather than Compose. WTF!

So, hello bitches! Forgive me for the "fuckin shit ridiculous damn" post from the previous!

Currently now i'm at Bangi, my lovely campus. Konon that am gonna take special sem which now I CAN'T!!! urrrggghhh,*(&($#$#@ *am cursing, not typo yer Zaid!

Hurm. . . Update Update !! lets see wat happen!

Its so boring here at Uniten when u'r friends are not around during special sem. Afik bz wif his LI and ridhue wif his classes, Mack oso!

FYI, its only me in dis apartment, ALONE! no one comin in yet for now. Eventhou sum1 register in, i maybe dont know who are they. Only "G" ppl can make me comfortable enough.

2nd day here is like the most boring ever day i've been. Piss off a bit wif Mack cause i'm waitin for him all day long to meet him and accompany me. But seeing him after that, really make my day....*julzen, stop!

*change mood

Then The Katrina comeup. Cant reg! Bad result! Really really make me so dem down! Dunno to whom i hav to share. So for those got my miscal (cause u ppl not pickin it up), i want share it with u guys. Manage to get Zaid and Iss only.

Zaid willin to come here at UNITEN for da sake of my breakdown. Thanks so much Babe! And when B&S together, we're Crazy. . Too cheer up each other, we went to Genting. HAHA.!!*try to snap Big Ben but nan ado dapet! B&S*dis time the wind is so fuckin cold and so windy!*frust with RM5 Maggi, so tawar~ Lapar giler time nie sbb sejuk
*spinnnnn keep spininnnn~~
For You.Love it or Hate It.


Eventhou he cant stay here too long, i did hav Fun~! and hopefully he too!


*pic odw ke Cyber Oldtown. Jakun dgn ma new helmet~! and Zaid oso wear it, so we're equal. LOL

and now i get my WakeUp Call. . . time to get serious! Gambate . . ~

Before this, i always take things slightly. Future isnt my thing to think about. Hate been matured! I hate Headache thinkin of sumthin which rubbish that time! But Now I know, its a Part of life to experienced all that "rubbish". . . *"Ya Allah, plz guide me and in mercy all the time, amin amin amin"


XOXO Julzen Goh Tong *haha. choy!

----------------
Now playing: Yuna - After Midnight (EP)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: