Ads

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Feel so *^&$$#*

Well well well . . its been awhile peeps~
As cliche as its could be, am try my best to clean up da "sawang" . .

its not dat i hav nothin to draw here, ALOT FYI! Its juz matter of time and ALSO application in blog is lesser than before, da color,da size,da type of paragraph is GONE! Dunno why but still can survive *posed destiny child's in Survivor!

Many many thing happens *cliche i know* so i try to squeeze my brain to jot down everything. . So!

Final Exam is Finish . . *hopin for flying colors

1st Holiday Done. My family and i been to port DICKson for 3 days 2 nights. Our accomodation is one of TNB condo at Teluk Kemang. Its so spacious and comfortable! Wif a large living room and 3 rooms, its can fits about 20 ppl. Believe me! Oh i cant forgot our dinner, its so so Good! seafood and seafood keeps comin and cash flows out! Ahakx . . Pics will be upload via here and FB.

Attention: My holiday to Bang-Cock gonna be canceled soon i guess after wat happen there wif so many bad things happen. . if its not settle down before next week, 1st word gonna comeout from my lips is 'Fuck'.

While my parents here, i do alots of hangout wif Zaid. We are so Giler and spontaneous and Yeah we live life to the fullest! Its nearly everyday we meet and hangouts. Where else our spot if its not Oldtown. We've been several branches such like, Bangi, Cheras, Cyberjaya, Yap Kwan Seng. Still fresh in our mind that we've been out for 13 hours. we been to Times Sq,Sungei Wang *shopping*, Low Yat , Pavillion at 7pm *yeah, zaid hav dis time schedule to be here, LOLx* and last but not least we been to Oldtown cyber wif M. Pick him up. Miss u so much, M! *tetiba kan* and my 1st sleepover at zaid house! Believe me, no lesbo thing happen *Iss, shutup! . .FUn FUn

Now am in kelantan, reach here last night. Demam selsema after i put my steps on kelantan. Hahaha. o sacred place, plz hav mercy on me! and now am already bored~ *julzen, plz no rush!! Well its hard to hav sum1 who is so PUBLIC. I dunno how to react of him sayin. Its can be refered to sum1 or me~ So, juz wait and SEE *izzit a good actions? helps me guys!

I know! I know! I'm startin to lose my magic touch in blogging *magic ker?* Its juz not in da mood. Or berjaga2? who's know except S. *sayin dis while watchin lipsticks jungle, wat a gorgeous Brooke Shields!

Laterz. . .

currently listening to Heartless by Kanye West

No comments: