Ads

Friday, May 15, 2009

2009 Cute's Bloggers Award . . .


1. Copy badge "2009 Cute's 3logger Award" untuk diletakkan di blog anda.



*xda la chantek maner bagde nie.....if

*princess of wales nya tiara baru ,meletop! uols mampu?? Nan Ado *matilaa lari konsep

2. Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini kepada anda.

This award is from Yeddie Yed, Lazy Ted, Mista Layzie, Zaid *org sama je 2

3. Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya (anda di-tag).

a) Bersiar2/Melancong

part yg xpernah memborink kan. xkisah laa g maner2 asal kn jalan x bersimpang siur mcm bkt jalil tuh. Daoat tgk tmpt org! port yg chnatek...scan org luar yg fresh2..hahaha

b)Shopping

Oh my, dis habit really2 myself. my way to move on or recovering sumthing is buy something for myself. Its so FUCKIN relief me! I hate window shopping sbb makan hati xdpt beli~~Oh God, I want Platinum MasterCard plzz~!

c) Lepak-ing

Sum ppl are not into dis. Wastin time laa aper laa.. Hek-se-cuse me! Me myself only choose da best place ever! Bukan nya lepak kat coe@coit mcm korg! Nk exposed kejadahnya! Lepak for me juz to chill myself, relaxed wif good air hygiene!

d) Sgt xsuka lipas terbang

Benci! Benci! Benci! lipas nie haiwan xreti bahasa, Tuhan kasi kaki tuk jalan, bkn terbang bodoh! Dah laa terbang macam mabuk todi! kalau de lipas mcm nie, Iols cabut heel, pakai sneaker then cabutttttt~~~

e) Try New Thing

Yes I Do! Lately since boredness take over my life, my fren and i always do sumthin out of 2nd tot! never planned, Juz Do It.! 1stly, we do try new place to MAKAN. . . Now in our to-do-list, we hav TGiF, Madam Kwan and latest is Thai Reataurant at Al-Andalus! Itu baru makan, belum termasuk part tempat lepak baru and etc etc. . . p/s: drug doesnt include in my life schedule!

f) Flirting thru Messenger or SmS

I juz discover my new talent by flirting ppl or mengHorny kan org thru chat or textin a msg! HAHAHA! I'm The Best, i know i know~~ LOLx

g) Gossip

Wohoooo! Can't Live without It. . . My life become lame, bored, black&white without dis! well, i do hav our own gossip buddy. . . Yed, GossipBoy Still ON!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

h) I'm Clean Guy

Even surrounded by ppl who is apply un-healthy life-style but am still hold strong on my principle which is Do Apply Good Life-Style without harming myself! . . and I'm Still Can Enjoy without all that craps~! *hate being 2nd smoker,nor being a smoker. Sigh!

i) I Heart My BFF

Friends comes and go but BFF stick eventhou sumtimes its crack, sooner or later, Its heals back! Without them, i dont know wherelse to share my devastating break-down, happiest moment~! . . Luv u Guys

j) Saya Nk FIT kan badan yg Flabby

Keterangan di atas sudah cukup mengambarkan segala2nya. . . . haih!

4. Anda perlu memilih 6 penerima award seterusnya dan menyatakan nama mereka di blog

i)Ismail Khan

ii) Che-Det

iii) Sheritaaziz

iv) ImahFm

vi)Izuan Kunang2

vii) Oprah

yes plz Laugh Out Loud . . . . My Blog is Private, Bitchess~!

5. Jangan lupa untuk melawat blog mereka dan meninggalkan komen yang menyatakan:

Xda MAKNA NYA . . . . . wakakaka



XOXOXO JULZEN schusahnackeja



----------------
Now playing: Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day
via FoxyTunes

No comments: