Ads

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Un-Homey Weekend!

Hai Peeps....

Salam!

1st of all, am doin dis on monday May4, 4.31am . . . . Why dis time? am gonna story dis startin on Thursday 31st April . . . *matilaa outdated sgtz

As usual am always been bored at uniten. Do Nothin. Yawning~~ Am not gonna story what happen on dat fuckin Tuesday. . Am tryin to recover biatch! As Yed mention in his blog, he's not gonna story on his blog bout this, neither do I. . . Why shud i? LOVE never can be forced kan. . .urghhh!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey earlier on Wed, cause of boredness and breakdown, i decided to go to Ayahanda house at Bangi. . . I cant stand alone this current time *EVEN NOW* . . went to their house, buy them sum cendol and fry banana. . Oh i do loved be with them. . Leb, Dech, Mira, Apiz and Syam such a good host! . . . Laughing and Craziness are so Them! . . Hey, i do totally forgot bout everything for awhile whenvr with them. . Oh i miss Leb Cooking, cause they are so Good~! Their understanding is cuddle-baby-type, comfortable~ And thanks to Yed cause do text me askin how am i doin~


Went back home at 3, pickup "sumthin" then bored again!! Sigh* p/s: all of them except Leb, they're goin Perhentian Island. Too bad that i cant join them!! Must be so much FUN!
That nite am goin back home, park scoot at Komuter Serdang and drop at MidV cause Yed gonna pick me up! Gaygeh kan. Well, we never planned and its happen without any 2nd tot! Then we headin direct to Andalus, Damai. Oh my that place so Good! even the shisha makes Zaid so fuckin ting tong. . 1st time in my life saw a man sweatin like hell.!! Eastern is their of deco and foods sound interesthing!! Quite Cashy but WORTH IT!! *Finch, we so-fuckin-feel-good make u jealous. saper suh duk luar, LOLx*. Afta shisha-ing (not me, obviously), we're headin to Mali's Corner at Wangsa Maju. . . Dem, nasi lemak was so Good! We do chat A LOT and everything! Secrets always remain a secret aite, B! . . S thanks B so much~!view at Andalus. . .so maghribi aite

Yed send me back home wif his ting-tong head~~ Confident yer bwk laju2 balik umah! Huhuhu. . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY, be at HOME really make me feel better a bit. . Dat Nyte, a Fabulous Nyte cause i went to LQ wif Zaid *walaupun kan* , meet my fren Diqin *damn, miss him so much!* . . Well, at 1st, quite good-turn-boring-turn-good-and-boring, so afta da Trans Show *a.k.a Nyah* we're OUT from there and went to Blanc Le Club afta i get a msg that we can enter!! Yahoooo!! Oh my, u guys gonna envy us for this, there havin Striptease Dancer while we're In. . So Damn-Hawt Gurls wif two-pieces bikini . . It's was so Good and Best! *erkk, mcm salah vocab jek nie. whteve! LOLx . . Thanks Zaid again *byk crdit for him aite, HAHA!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sat, i accompany my sis to The Gardens cause she hav dis meeting while mentekedarah at Cova, a restaurant-bar and i forgot! While me, ALONE havin dis headache cause of that stupid road of Bukit Jalil, jounty-jalopies-of-snake, feel so nauseous and nearly faint!! . .Take my late lunch at The Garden Food Garden *yeah, its not call food court, biatch! blame them* with Pineapple Fried Rice which is exactly put in da pineapple, mangga salad and tomyam soup! Sedapppp~ btol Zaid, sgt Sedapppp~~ HAHA! and i get for myself My Own The Chocolate Run Novel by Dorothy Komsoon~!! and I head-banging Sentap for not goin out to Blanc that nyte cause AMY was there. . Awwww miss her so much! but she did called me afta my sis told that i was lookin after her another nite~~Next week, we gonna rowk da dance floor k~!!my own GODIVA~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazy Sunday start of with outin to Low Yat Plaza wif my sis ,her bf and my bro! One thing i want to mention here, DON'T Go To Chicken Rice Heng Me. . The foods are so BIASA and fuckin EXPENSIVE~~ Then again, am out wif Yed *matilaa kejap Zaid , kejap YeD,shout me which one u do prefer!* . . this time, i pay back his kindness which is dis time am went to Subang to meet him! OH my, my 1st time ever been there by myself *wif yed directions,walaupun*, from ma home at Melati. . Lepak-ing and can't believe that i meet Diqin (lepak-ing wif his scandal) . . Up-Dating for sure. . Gossip is our Foods of soul *and Solat oso, kang Petirr xmemsl~!! LMAO *am doin it again, HAHA!!

Now am can have a good rest cause am ady jotted down everything *not in-detailed* for my own satisfaction . . . . Today got to pick-up sumbody at KTM Bandaraya. . Laterzzzz~!!


XOXOXO Julzen VanderWoodsen



----------------
Now playing: Eminem - We Made You (Album)
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

yeddie yed said...

panggil jer adeq yed sudeh..

* yess, i still young ahax. :P*

~~:Julzen:~~ said...

Oh my Goodness. . .

adeq yed k$atanya~ i wish i can! HAHA