Ads

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ur Wish Granted *triingggg

Ola Peeps. . .

while am blogging, Iss ady passout behind me. . terbujur kaku! if am play da song named "Selimut Putih by Al-Jawaher" , its so IN. . . lmao!

now its 3.15 am . . . Da only time where everything is so silent and stiff except me myself and ceiling fan~ Tonight is so damn hawt, a sign that gonna rain soon but as usual, semua nya di atas ketentuanNya~!

Just take my bath. .afta a nite out wif Daus and Iss. . . we went out for dinner at Village view. . damn food was good but make me broke. shoot! then headin to Dech house to lepak-ing even-thou he not arrived from KLIA yet~ luckily during we arrived at his house, my fren Leb, Dech hsmate just get back from work. . .

Since Leb are workin at Delifrance, so we had a chance to hav a bite of their famous baked bread, variety of its. . even i cant pronouced it well, its in france bitch~! afta Dech homed, we're headin to D'Limau nipis for drinks. . .

Surprice! Surprice! Dech homed with sumthin. . my adorable-chocolate-ever which Godiva~! Apparently, its 2 out 6 bar of chocolate left. . but hell with it. . Asalkan dapat rasa! Hellow, that small boxes cost more than RM100++. . . so this is da chance to "make love" wif this chocolate. . .Voila, its Go-Diva

Taste of its was so damn GOOD~~~~my mind imagining sumthin wild-sex-hot-and-kiss while lick it~ Its so enormous feelin! `like u won a 100K lottery or free gift from Karl Lagerfeld closet. . Thanks kak may eh Dech. . ~!
However, textin msg wif M frens makes me thinkin, A LOT. . . let time decide aite~!

Daaa~ *da kena cuit dgn Iss, tanya naper xtido lagi?! Ahakx



XOXOXO Julzen Koomson



----------------
Now playing: Plain White T's - 1234
via FoxyTunes

No comments: