Ads

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy 54'th Birthday Papa~

It's all start wif an invitation from my sis to get back to hometown! Plus, my dad's befday juz around da corner. . So why not we're back plus can celeb the befday.

The venue: New Horizon Restaurant
Time: 9 pm

Date: of course, 25th May 2009


All the family members was there plus one of my sis frens. . And its my sister treats, fo' sho' the orders shud be fuckin good. oh ya, am da masterminds in ordering. Well, habits! My sis oso bought dis suppa-licious chocolate cakes from Hotel Renaissance. Well, juz enjoy da pic.


*The Al-Addin Family
*sum of it, believe me!*it's takes us a week to finish it!*awwwww!! wink~
*looked at front table, we had 4 cam to used! Sory camera-gurl, u hav too!

Happy 54th Birthday to Tuan Haji Iskandar Bin Haji Hussien

To My Lovely Dad, You're The Most Cool Dad in the World! Semoga Melimpahkan Rahmat dan di Panjang usia dan Kesihatan Yang Baik.


XOXOXO Julzen Al-Addin

No comments: